Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting All We Want for Christmas







Whit and I took some pictures for Christmas cards. A lot actually and here are two of them. I liked the idea of me with White Fudge Oreo's. They are so good and at $2.50 a box (12 cookies), they better be. But I set up the timer and we spent an evening taking pics. The joke was I got my yummies and Whit got her baby this year. Millie was really good except for this one picture. We thought it was funny so we went with it. (The blank spot up there is because I am computer illiterate and put a picture up there I didn't want and instead of deleting it the correct way, I just minimized it.) Oh well. Whit will have to fix it later.

1 comment:

Jami said...

This is the big Layne. I was half expecting y'alls to do the swimsuits-in-the-snow photoshoot again. Would that have been too cold for little Layne? :)